Epiq Construction process is as good as it gets.
- Conduct a concept meeting with client to discuss thoughts and ideas for the project.
- Collaborate with our design team to prepare detailed plans and specifications for the project.
- Presentation meeting with client for revisions/approval of project documents.
- Review schedule requirements with owner and ensure ability to meet the requirements.
- Review budget requirements with owner and maintain adherence to budget without sacrificing quality.
- Analyze all construction and design methods related to the project and review with owner to allow them to make informed decisions.
- Pre-qualify relevant subcontractors and vendors in all categories of work required.
- Conduct pre-bid meetings, set bid dates, issue addenda as needed and guarantee at least 3 – 5 competitive bids in all categories of work.
- Share all proposals in an open-book format to guarantee trust among all parties.
- Perform review and analysis of all proposals for adherence to scope per bid documents.
- Award all subcontractor contracts.
- Provide on-site project representation and attend all job-related meetings.
- Monitor and supervise all aspects of the work.
- Receive, Review and approve monthly subcontractor draws and prepare master pay application.
- Provide monthly budget updates.
- Provide monthly schedule updates.
- Prepare, issue and complete punch list work.
- Prepare and deliver required warranties and maintenance manuals prior to project close out.
|"From the initial excavation through the final completion, we were highly satisfied with the end result...." |
Epiq is a certified CSB, FBE, LPE firm.